Tuesday, April 19, 2011

March Party

Since Kevin and Tenille were in charge of dinner, Kevin did what Kevin does best...BBQ! We all headed over to their place to party it up! We played a fun game called, "What's Yours Like?" It was a lot of fun!! We sure missed Brian and his family, Brett and his family, and Joni though. 

Lincoln was so sick but it didn't get him down. Look at those eyes...

Cute family photo. We don't usually get them all together because usually Neens has a camera in her hands. But I caught them. Wahoo!!!

Here's Kev and Tenille. I promise, they really were having a good time...although looking that this picture it looks like someone just gave them shocking news off camera.

Kevin got a new awesome camera last fall!!! He seems to love it. We decided to take a picture of each other.

Here's cute little Kambry. She's 4.5 months here. Look at those beautiful eyes. She has the best smile!!

 Since I was holding Kambry, I told Spencer that he could take a couple of pictures with my camera. Here is one that he snapped of Mom. 

OK, so no...Kambry does not have a big head. It's just her shadow on the wall behind us. She loves to be held standing up which suits me fine since I am good to stand.

Little Lucas! He's changing so fast. I always forget how fast they change!

No comments: