Well, the first glimpses of spring came a few weeks ago with my flowers starting to bloom. Aren't they pretty?
Spring is full of rebirth of everything...including grass and weeds. Other than fertilizing, I have been successfully ignoring my lawn, but last night I could ignore it no longer. I broke down and got out and mowed my lawn. Doesn't it look so nice? (Don't look too close.)
Next steps...getting serious about getting my garden shaped up. I see the need for a few days off in my near future. Maybe next week I can do that while my boss is away, that is if the ground dries out enough to till. Any thoughts about what I should plant?
1 comment:
Beautiful flowers Alisa! Our yard is in SERIOUS need of some TLC soon. So hopefully this week.
Also, plant peas in the pod and Zucchini. YUMMY!! Good luck with the Garden. The yard looks AWESOME!!
Post a Comment