Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February's Monthly Party

Last posting for the night and I think I will be relatively caught up.

Just this last Sunday, we had our monthly party to celebrate February's birthdays. Everyone was there with the exception of Brett, Becky, and Micah. We missed you guys!!! Here's a few pictures from around the room. Yes, I know they are dark but they're all I have.




Look at Joni's amazing eyes!!! I thought this picture was going to be one of those goofy pictures. It definitely is not. It's beautiful!!!

We decided to put the two babies together and take some pictures. Aren't they so cute together. Can you believe that Kambry is three months older than Lucas. They are so cute together.


Look at them holding hands. Isn't it cute?? Can you say "Ohhhhhhh?"

Now look at the linked arms. Lincoln looks like a giant next to the two little ones.

Then add Spencer and you realize how fast they change. I wonder what Spencer's looking at. Maybe next time Mom will make sure to get the bubbles out before putting Lucas down on the floor. Spit-up alert!!

Cute kiddies!!!! I love each and every one of them!!

No comments: