Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mom's Birthday

So the Sunday after Lucas was born we all got together "randomly" and celebrated Mom's birthday which was the next day. It was wonderful to see the family all together. I love being with my siblings and their families. It's crazy and it's hard to talk with everyone, but it is so much fun. The strangest stories, the worst jokes, etc. are all shared during this time. Well, here are some pictures from the gathering. Here's our newest addition having a very tough day...

See...he's even doing the "poor woe is me" face. It's so tough to be held and loved on all day! If you're wondering who's holding him, it's Bri. He was having a great time holding one so small. After all, he's very experienced. He's now a grandpa of 4 (almost 5). 


Kambry is starting to be so alert and interacting with everyone. When she smiles, she smiles with her entire face and ears and it lights up the room. She is so cute! Kev was thinking that Kambry was getting annoyed with her overalls. I thought they looked good on her.

Here's Zachary looking so cute!

Tena's turn to love on Lucas!

I finally was able to get a picture of Brian. He's warning me I better not though. Oh well.

Look at Micah. She loves to have her hair straightened. I can't believe how much she changes so fast!! Notice the clips in her hair? She gave a couple to Mom for her birthday. Mom wore them all night. It was so cute!

I know the picture is dark but you can see the clips in Mom's hair!

After everyone left, we took these picture of the three brothers. It was a bit hard being that it was the end of the night but they are so darn cute!

Look at the feet. Lincoln's being on top of each other is classic. If he is standing still, or sitting with his feet in front of him, he always has one foot on the other, so it's funny to see it in this photo. Look how red Lucas' legs and feet are.

No comments: