I told Janine that I was going to teach him, "This is the Song That Doesn't End." She threatened my life if I did. Just kidding, she didn't. But I said I wouldn't do that to her. In order to get him off the song, since it just kept restarting like a skipping CD, we got him singing a different song. I believe Janine's go-to song is "Twinkle, twinkle little star." I still like hearing him sing it though. It's great fun!!!
2 comments:
I love it!! He really is a funny character. Thanks for loving my boys so much!! They adore you, no question there. I love you, sis for always being there for me and being such a great example to me in my life. I could go on and on about how great you are....but that would take to long, so ket me just say there are not enough words to describe how great you are and how much we love you!!!
I love the song! The way he says hello cracks me up! I think I should teach him the song that doesn't end. Once I teach it to him I can go home and not have to worry about it!!!! Sounds like a plan for Thanksgiving...
Post a Comment