Thursday, August 25, 2011

August Family Party

So on August 14th we had our monthly party. Unfortunately Brian and his family, Brett, and Joni were not there. We missed them. But I did manage to snap these shots as we were there.

Look at some of the younger cousins together with Tenille.


Isn't Micah so cute. This was as she and Becky were getting ready to leave. Micah was starting kindergarten the next day. I can't believe she is in school already. Where did those 5 years go? She was so excited. I haven't heard yet how it was so I hope she liked it.

I brought some beanbags...well technically rice bags...and Kevin and the boys started throwing them back and forth at, toward, over, each other. They were having a great time. I think I left there with less beanbags than I headed over there with.

Janine and Tenille have been putting Lucas and Kambry together to mark their growth. Eventually though Spencer and Lincoln end up laying next to them. They look so huge compared to the littler two!

Lincoln was having a hard time not picking the scabs on the corners of his mouth.

Check out Neeners with her littlest boy!

Kambry and Tenille...so cute together.

Once everyone left and right before I left, Lincoln grabbed his play phone. He was rolling around on the floor, walking around, all the time talking with Joni. Janine looked at me and said that he always does this. It as fun to watch.

I always enjoy these family parties! They have been fun little mini reunions throughout the year. Thanks family for making these parties a priority!

No comments: