I love this one. It's right on the corner of one of the fountains.
Lincoln was sitting there with his leg up on the edge so Spencer put his up too. I thought this was such a cute picture of the two of them.
We were walking around and when we got close to the fountain, it was not on. While we were standing there, the fountain started to go up. Well, it was windy and carried some of the mist toward us. Spencer freaked out like it was drenching him. I thought it felt really good. It was, after all, mid August and blazing hot outside. Well, poor Lincoln was trapped in his stroller. He thought we left him to drown in the mist. It was funny. They were both fine once we started to walk through it. They realized that it felt really good.
For some reason, Spencer and Lincoln loved these benches alongside the flowers. They would climb up and look at all the flowers. Spencer kept pointing out that we could see the moon even though it was daytime.
We made our way around to the temple. We found this little bitty path right by the temple. Spencer decided that every time we saw a bench, they were going to take a picture. We only saw two benches but the pictures turned out REALLY cute!
We were going to find more little paths but then Jason called and it was time to go. I turned them over to their parents and headed home to get dinner. I love spending time with all of my nieces and nephews. Thanks Janine for letting me take the boys for a bit that day. It was a great cap to the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment