Mom, Joni, Janine and the boys came over tonight to spend some time. Joni needed a place to store a little of her furniture for the next few months while she transitions from college to real life. She only has one more semester and she graduates. I'm so proud of her. Spencer took these pictures of Jonsie and Mom.
Janine and the boys...what can I say. It is so much fun when they all come over. They boys are so cute. I love spending time with them. Janine is such a good mom. I try to help as much as possible.
Here is Lincoln showing his "CHEESE" smile. He loves to look at the camera now and say "cheese." Immediately after taking the picture, he will walk over and say "I see" then immediately "Ohhhh." He sometimes gets the "oh" out before he even sees the picture. It really cracks me up.
The boys love bubbles. Who's kidding who??? Don't we all love bubbles? Watch both of their faces. It's really adorable! Lincoln did not look up at the bubbles a lot. He would wave his arms to get them but wouldn't look up. He didn't want them to pop in his face. Spencer on the other hand would run around and try to knock them all down. Crazy boy!!!
It's almost like I'm getting ready to throw in a pass at a basketball game the way they were ready to defend their territory.
I had a great time everyone. Thanks for coming over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment