Check out this cute picture on Joni, Lincoln, and Lucas. Lincoln decided to try on my Hale University sweatshirt. Doesn't he look so cute?
So, we had our family Christmas party on December 23rd. We had a great time together. Check out these two handsome boys:
Look at this adorable dress that Tena and Brian gave Kambry. It was so cute. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's going to look so cute on Kambry.
Doesn't Bri look so excited right now?
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Brett and Mom. Brett usually pulls a face in pictures. I'm so glad that he didn't. This picture is GREAT!!!
Here's Becky, Micah, and Kambry. They were having a great time with each other. Look at Becky's stylish hair. It's a cute cut on her.
Micah loves scarves. This one was made out of the soft fleece material. Micah loved it.
Oh...a little lovin' on Grandma!!!
The boys got this table and chairs and invited Micah to sit at it with them.
For some reason, Lincoln decided he wanted to lay on Cory. It was making us all laugh!! He seemed very comfortable.
Mom surprised us all with individual books of pictures. While I didn't get a chance to look at everyone's albums, it was fun to take pictures of them looking at them. Here's a picture of Kevin and one of Brian looking at the pictures. It was very touching!! Thanks Mom!!
Brett and Micah have a song. While we were watching the family video Joni put together, their song was included. Micah ran over to her Dad and they began to dance and sing together. It was so cute!
Look at Lucas gazing up on Zachary. I love this picture.
So I gave the boys this race track. We got it out the next morning to entertain them while they were waiting to leave for St. George. They didn't end up leaving until the next day (Christmas morning).
I know this picture is sideways (for some reason I can't get it to rotate), but I loved it. Lincoln and I were having a great time playing with the track. The track is flexible and the cars powerful. We had a great time putting our hands and feet under the track and having the cars roll over them.
This is Christmas morning fun. No...I didn't get any picture of Christmas Eve fun. Kevin loves to bring out the Jenga game or some other torture game (for me) because it makes him laugh at my shaking. Tenille has now started to play into that too. Highly disappointing. :) Love you guys. Isn't this a great picture of Kevin and Tenille?
When Micah arrived, she couldn't help showing us what she got for Christmas: this new pink guitar. She's our future rock star!!!
Becky and Brett gave Kambry these...I don't know what they are called. I had never seen them before but I guess they are quite popular. Needless-to-say, we were all rolling with laughter. Tenille was laughing so hard she started tearing up.
So was Becky...
Grandma gave Micah two shirts for Christmas. Both had sequence on them. This shirt shimmied. Micah had a great time shimmying in this shirt and making noise.
See Micah in her pretty sparkle shirt? According to Becky, she wanted to wear it everyday for the next week or so. Looks like it was a hit Grandma. Good choice!!
Everyone was taking their moment as a rock star. Even Grandma picked away at it for awhile.
OK, I need to set the next couple of pictures with an explanation. Most family gatherings, at least those wear Joni brings her triple-thick blanket out, there is a tug-of-war. Kevin is usually the instigator. Here he is once again starting one. He started pulling on her blanket. This tug-of-war went on for quite some time. Who do you think won?
Look at the smile on his face and the blanket entirely wrapped around his waist. That's right. Kevin came out the victor in this one. There's always a rematch in the wings.
No comments:
Post a Comment