Just a quick note...
General Conference is tomorrow and Sunday. I love General Conference! For six long months, I look forward to it. I love listening to the messages which seem like they are tailor-made for me. I am lucky enough to be able to be there. Yes, the crowds, parking, protesters, security lines, and waiting are not all that fun, but it is so worth it to be there in the Conference Center. To be surrounded by so many of one heart and mind, it's wonderful! The Spirit is so strong. I love people watching while in there. Watching everyone interact with each other. Meeting and greeting, mixing and mingling before the session. During the meeting, no interruptions: phones are off, no distractions, total focus. It's great!!
I will post my some of what touched me next week. If you had any thoughts, I love to hear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment